Spleen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New playground?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New playground? - Page 2 Empty A New playground?

Post by Demon Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm curious what the boundaries are here. I was hoping I might entice others into some 'interesting' conversation, but this place looks deader than a year old corpse... If anyone is willing to start something, I'm always up for a good fight conversation.

Demon

http://dark-rider-stories.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

A New playground? - Page 2 Empty Re: A New playground?

Post by rurik Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Well, honestly, the forum styling and clunky icons, etc is killing me, and I can't say I'll be a "regular" here or anything.

I kind of like Saffron though, you know, so I gave the forum a second chance.

rurik

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 pm

rurik wrote:I've never made any attempt at changing my writing style, it is unique,

I can assure you, it's not as unique as you might think it is. I know a few people who write like you do.

and you have spent an inordinate amount of time offering me a "challenge" and all.

I challenged you (if you are in fact the guy I challenged. I'm so used to people creating troll accounts, that I can never be truly sure who is who anymore) because I felt that you were challenging my legitimacy in regard to my post where I indicated that I am a sadist who has homicidal fantasies and urges. Wasn't it you who basically called me a cocky wannabe badass or something to that affect on Vaska's thread that has now been locked?

Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by rurik Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Not sure what I said verbatim, but was nothing personal. The cocky badass wannabe wasn't directed at you (go back and read it, if you want). "Dearie" though, was. So was "sweetie" and the baby talk. I was pushing your buttons, for sure.

I was actually impressed that you held your own, and kept it at an intellectual level, so *shrug* The questions about therapy were honest and "nice."

Am I a troll? Sure. I'm an asshole too, but I don't lose any sleep over it Wink

My writing style is at least unique enough that several others have seen right through it. Not being cocky, full of myself and what not. Just pointing out the obvious (aaaagain). You sure those "few people" aren't me too?

rurik

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:52 pm

rurik wrote:Am I a troll? Sure. I'm an asshole too, but I don't lose any sleep over it Wink

To say you are a troll is to assume you are also dishonest as most trolls are. I wouldn't be so keen to take up that title if I were you, if you expect to be given any credibility at all that is. And as far as being an asshole goes, it would be no fun trying to pick a fight with you if you weren't. Though, so far, we haven't exactly met with any hostility here, which is disappointing to say the least.

You sure those "few people" aren't me too?

I'm pretty certain they're not. The people I am referring to are all on the other forum that you also apparently dislike. the 4degreez one. In all honesty, that forum is worse than this one, so I can see why you don't like it. There's not even a damned edit button on it, but it's easier to pick fights on that one at least.

Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Delirius Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm

I was bored of it Demon that's why I gave up. Before you even asked I had laid out every tool you needed to figure out who I was. Even so you had to ask me if I was me.

Delirius

Back to top Go down

Post by rurik Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 am

Demon wrote:Though, so far, we haven't exactly met with any hostility here, which is disappointing to be honest.

Yep. I already knew that we wouldn't, hence not particularly caring to "take it outside." Don't bother replying to this. I'm going to pull a little "trick" here that will either piss you off immensely or diffuse everything...

rurik

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 am

rurik wrote:Yep. I already knew that we wouldn't, hence not particularly caring to "take it outside." Don't bother replying to this. I'm going to pull a little "trick" here that will either piss you off immensely or diffuse everything...

Haha, go for it...

Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by rurik Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:11 am

Already did; check your email.

rurik

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 am

Delirius wrote:I was bored of it Demon that's why I gave up. Before you even asked I had laid out every tool you needed to figure out who I was. Even so you had to ask me if I was me.

Bullshit. You're a fucking liar. You laid out nothing, but I will admit, you made it obvious enough for me to suspect you. Even obsidian had to ask you questions to confirm his suspicions. Admit it, you couldn't get to me the way you hoped, so you gave up. You can't hold up a fight, delirius. You're pathetic at it!
I bet they even make you use a plastic gun in the military because you're so fucking useless you'd probably shoot yourself by accident with a real one. Then again, you have suicidal thoughts from what I've read, so why don't you put a bullet in your head and do yourself a favor.
By the way, you might want to remember to remove that victim sign on your forehead next time you try fucking with me!

Last edited by Demon on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:25 am

rurik wrote:Already did; check your email.

Okay, yeah, you got me good there, lol. That was unexpected. I thought you were eluding to something else when you did the *wink wink* thing.

Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Delirius Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 am

Exactly, Obs asked those questions only to confirm his suspicions. How did I lay nothing out? I acted like all the old threads you had supposedly read except adding more cuss words and less meaning. You really can say what you like Demon, I've never had to worry about holding my end up in a fight.

Ha I have thought about it when we were at the range many times. I do shoot in the expert range(36/40 or better) consistently. Demon really now victim sign? You seem much more like a victim. You underestimate my knowledge. If I wanted to know anything about you I could, I have the technical knowledge to find you. Computer forensics is extremely powerful.

Delirius

Back to top Go down

Post by rurik Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:52 am

I have the technical knowledge to find you. Computer forensics is extremely powerful.

Okay, I'll bite *grin*

Care to elaborate?

rurik

Back to top Go down

Post by Delirius Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:55 am

I can take things from the websites that you wouldn't think had any info but in the code you can read things you wouldn't believe.

Delirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 am

Delirius wrote:Ha I have thought about it when we were at the range many times.

Weak people consider killing themselves because they are too fucking weak to fight their problems. So, I have no doubt you've considered it, no doubt whatsoever. What I can't help but wonder though is why you haven't done it already. What are you holding onto, Delirius?

I do shoot in the expert range(36/40 or better) consistently.

I find that hard to believe, but if it's true then it's good to know you'll have no problem putting a bullet in the right spot when you're ready to kill yourself.

Demon really now victim sign? You seem much more like a victim.

Oh come on now, surely you can do better than, "I know you but what am I" comebacks.
It is amusing you think I'm a victim though considering I've already had to fight to survive in real life and came out on top! I earned the right to not be called a victim. What the fuck have you ever had to do?
You joined the military and carry a gun, so that probably makes you a tough guy, does it soldier boy?

You underestimate my knowledge. If I wanted to know anything about you I could, I have the technical knowledge to find you. Computer forensics is extremely powerful.

If life experience has taught me anything it's never underestimate anyone. With that said, I wouldn't threaten me if I were you unless you plan to follow through. Understood?

Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Delirius Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:41 am

[quote="Demon"]Weak people consider killing themselves because they are too fucking weak to fight their problems. So, I have no doubt you've considered it, no doubt whatsoever. What I can't help but wonder though is why you haven't done it already. What are you holding onto, Delirius?[/quote]

It's not that I even have problems. It's just like a cancer in my mind. Once the idea got in it took root and now won't leave.

[quote[I find that hard to believe, but if it's true then it's good to know you'll have no problem putting a bullet in the right spot when you're ready to kill yourself.[/quote]

Exactly! Shooting with an M16 really isn't hard though.

[quote]Oh come on now, surely you can do better than, "I know you but what am I" comebacks.
It is amusing you think I'm a victim though considering I've already had to fight to survive in real life and came out on top! I [i]earned[/i] the right to not be called a victim. What the fuck have you ever had to do?
You joined the military and carry a gun, so that probably makes you a tough guy, does it soldier boy?[/quote]

I've had to fight to become a man. Nothing you would understand. I'm definitely not tough unless being a soldier makes me tough. I seem tough on the outside to most people but as you well know I suffer from shit that shouldn't bother me.

[quote]If life experience has taught me anything it's [b]never[/b] underestimate anyone. With that said, I wouldn't threaten me if I were you unless you plan to follow through. Understood?[/quote]

I'm just saying not even threatening. People act like they are really untouchable as if the internet is some impregnable barrier.

Delirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 am

Delirius wrote:I've had to fight to become a man.

Don't you need a set of balls for that first?

I seem tough on the outside to most people but as you well know I suffer from shit that shouldn't bother me.

You don't seem tough to me at all to be honest and yeah, I know you suffer from shit that shouldn't bother you, that's why you're so damn weak and pathetic.

I'm just saying not even threatening. People act like they are really untouchable as if the internet is some impregnable barrier.

I'm not afraid of whatever shit is thrown at me. Surely even you can see that by now, so don't go telling me you know how to find me if you aren't using it as a threat. You're not the only one who knows how to play that game, delirius. So let's be damn certain we know exactly where we stand here, okay.

If you know what's good for you you'll quit bitching at me from this point on.

Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Delirius Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:15 am

Don't you need a set of balls for that first?

Wink

You don't seem tough to me at all to be honest and yeah, I know you suffer from shit that shouldn't bother you, that's why you're so damn weak and pathetic.

Hahahaha. Tough to you? Who ever says I have been on here? 4degreez is where I get out all my insecurity. It is my therapy. If you think I am anything like this in real life... Haha.

I'm not afraid of whatever shit is thrown at me. Surely even you can see that by now, so don't go telling me you know how to find me if you aren't using it as a threat. You're not the only one who knows how to play that game, delirius. So let's be damn certain we know exactly where we stand here, okay.

If you know what's good for you you'll quit bitching at me from this point on.

There really is no game, you refer to something that you think were playing? If I was to find you there are easier ways to do things than coming after you. Demon, just do something for once. I would like to see a threat that isn't empty.

Delirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 am

There really is no game, you refer to something that you think were playing?

You're the game, delirius. You just haven't realized it yet...

If I was to find you there are easier ways to do things than coming after you.

Really now. Then why don't you enlighten me on what those easier ways might be.

Demon, just do something for once. I would like to see a threat that isn't empty.

Getting a little eager, are we?
I'm not the one throwing the threats around here like a loose cannon, dumbfuck. You are! So, why don't you take some of your own fucking advice for once. Or better yet, why don't you quit while you're behind, because you sure as shit won't be getting ahead in this argument anytime soon...

Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Delirius Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 am

Demon wrote:You're the game, delirius. You just haven't realized it yet...

Yea yea yea, ok whatever.

Really now. Then why don't you enlighten me on what those easier ways might be.

I just need to find any type of information. It's really not hard and then post it on 4chan. They'll do the work after that Razz

Getting a little eager, are we?
I'm not the one throwing the threats around here like a loose cannon, dumbfuck. You are! So, why don't you take some of your own fucking advice for once. Or better yet, why don't you quit while you're behind, because you sure as shit won't be getting ahead in this argument anytime soon...

Eager? I wouldn't say that. I really thought I had waited long enough. You have been throwing taht phrase around for a month. All I have said is that I might be able to follow throw on a threat if I make it. I have yet to see a point where you have "pulled ahead" in this little tiff.

Delirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Delirius wrote:I just need to find any type of information. It's really not hard and then post it on 4chan. They'll do the work after that Razz

If you fuck with me, I will fuck with you, so you have two choices here: You can be a good little boy and keep your distance or you can keep posting shit in here and we'll see how far this little journey takes us because I can tell you now, I'm not afraid of whatever it is you think you can do.

Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Delirius Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeaaaa.... Lol

Delirius

Back to top Go down

Post by MacBuddhaBurger Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:57 am

Can we please stop all this arguing.

Thanks.

alien 

we need you 
MacBuddhaBurger
MacBuddhaBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by MacBuddhaBurger Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:37 am

A New playground? - Page 2 1231696833-26755-0

Just checking....... alien cheers Sleep 
MacBuddhaBurger
MacBuddhaBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum