Spleen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you EVER???

4 posters

Go down

Have you EVER??? Empty Have you EVER???

Post by Saffron Park Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 am

If yes - please share with us how / what / when, and how did it feel? Photos are welcome!

I only ever had "accidents"... silent
Saffron Park
Saffron Park
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have you EVER??? Empty Re: Have you EVER???

Post by kanin Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Once my friends and I blew up a car behind one of their houses. Lived on a farm and had a couple junkers just sitting around. Nothing too destructive or illegal but it was fun as hell. It wasn't enough so he also gutted a Care Bear, put it on a stake, and set that on fire. I think they have pictures of that one somewhere. If I find them, I'll post them.
kanin
kanin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saffron Park Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Care Bears have an extremely irritating face (I had to google them, we don't get 'em much around here).

sadly I'm nowadays restricted to my friend's eco-selective rubbish-heap in his field - one can still experiment with various non-PC material thrown in, lovely colours...
Saffron Park
Saffron Park
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric_lee Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:59 pm

I like fire a lot. But, sharing details via interweb is just not very smart!

In short, i've caused more than 1 building to "Fall down".

Eric_lee

Back to top Go down

Post by DisinegratedRockets Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Well, there were times where I burned up many pieces of paper nd parts of nature when mad oh and some douchbag's belongings cause he was really annoying with his stuff. Not to mention he got my friend angry when he opens up the books with bad pictures that he shouldn't be looking at and my friend accidentally had to see those revolting photos. Not to mention that book's illegalized where I am. And I was just helping her destroy his stuff. Maybe it's legal in fucking Africa, Canada or Greece or Mexico or maybe even goddamn Pittsburgh, or some other places he once lived in but it isn't even legal where I am I mean it's a terrible revolting book. Oh and his stupid movies too, he's really annoying with the attempts of forcing me to watch these icky movies he thinks he can actually trick me into seeing, I mean I knew that trick after awhile. She also set some house he used to live in on fire when he wasn't there. I think he deserved it, but idk about everyone else he was staying with at the time in that house, I mean they lived in such a small house in a place in the middle of no where that I don't even know what to call for a reason, they couldn't afford any better. It was terrible about some of them having to lose their house. But about the other one, who gives a fuck. I hate him and he never listens to me; is it really that difficult to listen to, when someone just tells you not to even look at them. I also remember where I used to live there was this person who was by the fireplace and would like get the newspaper, set it on fire from the flame within the fireplace and later set other pieces of paper on fire with it.

DisinegratedRockets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum